Student Leadership 2020-2021
- Student Leaders are the school’s role models
- You need to be a student who works hard to reach our school’s expectation of good behaviour
- 95% and above attendance
- Always be punctual to school and lessons
- You also need to always be in full and correct school uniform. As a Student Leader you will be required to wear your Student Leadership tie and complete at least one duty per week during the school day
- You should like working with and talking to other students.
- You should be able to build good working relationships with staff, governors and community members.
- You should want to make a lasting impact at school and be involved in decision making.
- You should be able to work well in a team.
- You should have good time management skills e.g. balancing commitments.
- You should be polite, mature, responsible and reliable at all times.
Student leadership roles
- Year 8 and Year 11 Head boy and Head girl
- Year 8 and Year 11 Deputy Head boy and Head girl
- Teaching and Learning
- Peer mentors/mediators
- Student council leaders
- Primary school
- Student governor
- Mental health ambassadors
- Student librarians
- Paired readers